by admin | August 14, 2018
We are looking for: Magento Frontend Developer
Senior Magento Frontend developer
- The successful candidate will join an established, technically advanced team of Magento
- You will be involved in some large-scale projects working with some of the most
- You will be required to build brands and develop technically outstanding web shops.
We also offer you:
- Professional opportunity at one of the leading Magento development companies in the region;
- Have fun with our team during numerous different team building activities.
- Our team is constantly growing, so your working environment is challenging.
- Your salary will be competitive and you will be working with excellent team spirit & work
energy with great people;
- You will have a possibility of a permanent contract.
- Challenging working environment with lots of highly motivated and enthusiastic experts but
also with a lot of fun especially on “Casual Fridays”
- Enjoying family atmosphere with lots of different coffee tastes and teas during the break
- Great location in the city center
- Opportunity for training and getting Magento certificate
If You have ingenuity, creativity and the ability to work self-motivated and within a team, you can help
us make our clients thrilled, contribute in achieving our company goals and enjoy our special and
numerous benefits for employees.
You will have the opportunity to be the executive in:
- Providing a strong understanding of Magento 1.x/2.x CMS and frontend integration design
- Making use of development best practices, processes, and methodologies to ensure highquality
on-time delivery of proposed solutions
- Showing technical leadership to other developers on the frontend team through mentoring and
- Analyzing design (pdf) and providing a review of the theme design from the technical point of
- Translating design requirements into tasks containing detailed technical descriptions
- Providing estimates for created tasks and ensuring that any deviation from estimates are
- Developing all necessary theme documentation
- Ensuring that all code developed is highly modular, loosely coupled, reusable, extensible
- Using GIT VCS during development
- Recording activities in the internal tracking system
- Following coding standards
- Exceptional knowledge of HTML/HTML5
- Excellent knowledge of CSS/CSS3, Saas, and LESS
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Excellent English knowledge and communication skills
- Experience with VCS (version control systems)
- Experience with planning and developing complete Magento theme
- At least 2 years of experience with developing Magento 2.x themes
- Strong collaboration skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to “think outside the box” while identifying problems and developing creative
If you like to work in a proactive environment, learn a lot and share your own experience, apply by
sending your CV and portfolio (in English) to email@example.com All candidates will be contacted,
and selected ones will be informed about their progress through the entire recruitment process.
During the selection process none of the candidates will be, either directly or indirectly, discriminated
regarding their health condition, the level of disability, gender, age, skin color, nationality, religion,
marital status, sexual or political beliefs and membership in organizations.