Younify is a leading company in webshop consultancy and development. Our goal is to leverage our clients’ experience in online sales activities. We achieve this by delivering unique and effective webshops, expert knowledge and a continuous commitment to keep our promises.
For the purpose of current and upcoming (scheduled) projects, we open a position for
Job Type: Full-time
We also offer you:
If You have ingenuity, creativity and the ability to work self-motivated and within a team, you can help us make our clients thrilled, contribute in achieving our company goals and enjoy our special and numerous benefits for employees.
You will have the opportunity to be the executive in:
· Magento web shop development
· Development of new Magento themes
· Installation of Magento modules and integration with other modules
· Unique design implementation into custom Magento themes
· Development of new modules and improvement of existing ones
· Use GIT VCS during development
· Record activities in internal tracking system
· Follow Coding standards
· You will have great experience of working with MySQL Databases and ideally knowledge of command line Linux and version control with GIT.
· Preferably but not necessary experience working on Magento platform
· Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
· Excellent English knowledge and communication skills
· Experience with Magento projects is an asset
· Experience with VCS (version control systems) is a plus
· Ability to work in group and follow requirements
· Experience with web shops open-source software is a plus
If you like to work in a proactive environment, learn a lot and share your own experience, apply by sending your CV and portfolio (in English) to email@example.com
During the selection process none of the candidates will be, either directly or indirectly, discriminated regarding their health condition, level of disability, gender, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual or political beliefs and membership in organizations.
By submitting their CV, candidates give us a non-written permission to use their personal data during the selection process, in accordance to Personal Data Protection Law.