We are looking for: Magento Backend Developer
• You will be required to build brands and develop technically outstanding web shops.
• The successful candidate will join an established, technically advanced team of Magento professionals. You will be involved in some large-scale projects working with some of the most recognizable brands.
We also offer you:
• Professional opportunity in one of the leading Magento development companies in the region;
• Ability to be part of Meet Magento Serbia since Younify is its exclusive organizer.
• Our team is constantly growing, so your working environment is challenging.
Your salary will be competitive and you will be working in excellent team spirit & work energy with great people;
• You will have a possibility for permanent contract.
If You have ingenuity, creativity and the ability to work self-motivated and within a team you can help us make our clients thrilled, contribute in achieving our company goals and enjoy our special and numerous benefits for employees.
You will have opportunity to be the executive in:
• Magento webshop development
• Installation of Magento modules/extensions and integration with other modules
• Successful configuration of Product Import extension into Magento
• Coding and making scripts for product import
• Analyzing and fixing the errors from the system’s log
• Development of new custom modules for Magento, improving existing ones and connect them to external services
• Development of new functionalities and improvement of existing ones
• Use GIT VCS during development
• Recording activities in internal tracking system
• Following Coding standards
You will have great experience of working with MySQL Databases and ideally knowledge of command line Linux and version control with GIT.
• Preferably but not necessary experience working on Magento platform
• Excellent knowledge in PHP, MySQL;
• Medium knowledge of Unix commands and shell
• Fluent English, written and spoken
• Ability to work in group and follow requirements
• Experience with VCS (version control systems)
• Experience with web shops open-source software is a plus